- AI Episode 1: Intro to Artificial Intelligence in Teaching
- AI Episode 2: What Does An AI Teaching Assistant Look Like?
- AI Episode 3: Implications for Thought Leaders and Policy Developers
- Introducing Simulations into Teacher Preparation Programs
- Assistive Technology to Support Writing￼
- Enhancing Instruction and Empowering Educators with AI Tools and Technology
- So, AI Ruined Your Term Paper Assignment?
- Step by Step Use of Chat GPT
- CIDDL ChatGPT: Summarizing Text
- CIDDL ChatGPT: Solving Multiple Choice Questions
- Equity, Diversity, and Access to Technology in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
- CIDDL ChatGPT: Writing Programs
- CIDDL ChatGPT: Solving Word Problems
- Artificial Intelligence: Positives and Negatives in the Mathematics Classroom
- AI to Support Literacy
- Using the AI Bill of Rights to Guide Education’s use of AI and the European Commission’s “Ethical Guidelines for Teaching and Learning” to Guide the Future of AI in Education Part 1 of 2
- Using the AI Bill of Rights to Guide Education’s use of AI and the European Commission’s “Ethical Guidelines for Teaching and Learning” to Guide the Future of AI in Education Part 2 of 2
- Three Free & Easy Tools to Support Tiered Reading in Your Classroom
- The Question of Equity in the Age of ChatGPT
- CIDDList: 5 AIs You Need to Check Out This Summer!
- Mixed Reality Simulations, Personalized Learning, AI, and the Future of Education with Dr. Chris Dede
- Foundations for AI and the Future of Teaching and Learning from the US Department of Educational Technology
- Apple Enters the AR/VR/MR/XR Scene
- ChatGPT, AIs, and the IEP?
- There’s An AI for That: A Site Dedicated to Curating AIs
- UDL, Design Learning, and Personalized Learning
- Embracing the Future: How Teachers Can Harness AI at the Beginning of the School Year
- Empowering Special Education Faculty: Navigating the AI Landscape in Higher Education for 2023-2024.
- CIDDList: Back-to-School Checklist for Technology in Teacher Preparation Courses
- Cracking the Code: Students with Disabilities in the Computer Sciences
- UNESCO Discusses Artificial Intelligence
- AI-integrated Apps for Those with Visual Impairments: Camera-Based Identifiers and Readers
- Publishers Respond to Generative AI
- K-12 Generative AI Readiness Checklist
- CIDDL Talks How AI Will Change Special Education at TED
- Re-designing and Aligning an Intro to Special Education Class to the UDL Framework through Technology Integration: Minimizing Threats and Distractions
- Resources for Learning About AI Going Into 2024
- Artificial Intelligence in Education 2023: A Year in Review
- Revolutionizing Mathematics Education in K-12 with AI: The Role of ChatGPT
- Image Generating AI and Implications for Teacher Preparation
- Are We There Yet? AI for Statistical Analysis
- Answers to Your AI Questions: A Conversation with Yacine Tazi
- Emerging Trends in Special Education Technology: A Doctoral Scholar Symposium
CIDDL ChatGPT: Summarizing Text
Summarizing text with ChatGPT can be a quick and efficient way to condense long pieces of text into shorter, more manageable versions. Here are some steps you can take to summarize text using ChatGPT:
- Input the text you would like to summarize into ChatGPT.
- Ask ChatGPT to generate a summary of the text. You can do this by inputting a prompt such as "Please summarize this text."
- Review the summary that ChatGPT generates. It should be a condensed version of the original text, highlighting the main points and key information.
- Make any necessary adjustments to the summary.
- Use the summary for the purpose you intended.
It's important to note that the quality of the summary will vary depending on the complexity and length of the text and the prompt you used. It can be improved by fine-tuning the model on a specific domain and providing more context to the model.
Overall, ChatGPT is a powerful tool for summarizing text and can save you a significant amount of time and effort when working with long pieces of text. Give it a try and see how it can benefit your workflows.
Spread the Word
By using Chat GPT-3, you can get answers to questions, have conversations, and learn more about a particular topic. It is an effective tool for learning and can be used for research and other purposes. So, why not give it a try over at https://chat.openai.com/? Have fun and let us know what you think on the CIDDL community!