- AI Episode 1: Intro to Artificial Intelligence in Teaching
- AI Episode 2: What Does An AI Teaching Assistant Look Like?
- AI Episode 3: Implications for Thought Leaders and Policy Developers
- Introducing Simulations into Teacher Preparation Programs
- Assistive Technology to Support Writing￼
- Enhancing Instruction and Empowering Educators with AI Tools and Technology
- So, AI Ruined Your Term Paper Assignment?
- Step by Step Use of Chat GPT
- CIDDL ChatGPT: Summarizing Text
- CIDDL ChatGPT: Solving Multiple Choice Questions
- Equity, Diversity, and Access to Technology in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
- CIDDL ChatGPT: Writing Programs
- CIDDL ChatGPT: Solving Word Problems
- Artificial Intelligence: Positives and Negatives in the Mathematics Classroom
- AI to Support Literacy
- Using the AI Bill of Rights to Guide Education’s use of AI and the European Commission’s “Ethical Guidelines for Teaching and Learning” to Guide the Future of AI in Education Part 1 of 2
- Using the AI Bill of Rights to Guide Education’s use of AI and the European Commission’s “Ethical Guidelines for Teaching and Learning” to Guide the Future of AI in Education Part 2 of 2
- Three Free & Easy Tools to Support Tiered Reading in Your Classroom
- The Question of Equity in the Age of ChatGPT
- CIDDList: 5 AIs You Need to Check Out This Summer!
- Mixed Reality Simulations, Personalized Learning, AI, and the Future of Education with Dr. Chris Dede
Step by Step Use of Chat GPT
Chat GPT-3 is an artificial intelligence (AI) application that enables users to converse with a virtual assistant. It is an advanced version of the GPT-2 AI system and is designed to offer natural language understanding and response in a conversational setting. With GPT-3, you can interact with a virtual assistant to ask questions and get answers.
Four Easy Steps
To use Chat GPT-3, you first need to sign up for an account with the service provider. Once you have registered, you can start using the chatbot. Here is a step-by-step guide to getting started with Chat GPT-3:
Step 1: Start the conversation To start using Chat GPT-3, open the chatbot window and type in a greeting. You can either use the default greeting (“Hello! I’m GPT-3”) or create your own. This will initiate the conversation and let the chatbot know that you are ready to ask questions.
Step 2: Ask questions Once the conversation has been initiated, you can start asking questions. You can ask anything that you want to know about a particular topic. For example, if you are interested in learning about artificial intelligence, you can ask questions like “What is AI?” or “How do AI systems work?”
Step 3: Evaluate the response Once you have asked a question, the chatbot will respond with an answer. It is important to evaluate the response to ensure it is accurate and relevant to the question. If the response is not satisfactory, you can always ask another question or provide more details about the topic.
Step 4: Repeat and refine Once you have received a satisfactory response, you can continue the conversation by asking more questions and refining the conversation. For example, if you have asked a question about artificial intelligence, you can ask follow-up questions to get a better understanding of the topic.
Spread the Word
By using Chat GPT-3, you can get answers to questions, have conversations, and learn more about a particular topic. It is an effective tool for learning and can be used for research and other purposes. So, why not give it a try over at https://chat.openai.com/? Have fun and let us know what you think on the CIDDL community!